Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This year continued

To finish up, my sister's operation went well, she was in the hospital for a week, but had to go back to have surgery again because her intestines were leaking. So she had the pleasure of a colostomy bag for a few months.
It's been a lil crazy during all this trying to find a new job for Dan and in May finally was offered a job with EuroFresh in Bonita. It's about an hours drive from here, but luckily he carpools with a couple people. It's a good steady job and we get all the tomatoes and cucumbers we want. So there are a few nice perks. He is a Harvest supervisor so he manages the inmates and other workers there. So we are just so glad to have a little stability now.
Taylor is doing very well. She is now 16 months old. Been walking for a while now and is just a fun, smart, curious little girl. Such a cutie!!! We love her so much and is such a joy to have around. It's always fun to take her to the store or other places and have people oooh and awe over her. hehe
I am doing pretty good. I am over the morning sickness so feeling alright. Tired but comes with the territory. I've met with the surgeon here and he is going to wait till after the baby is born before he does anything with my gallbladder. I pretty much have to stay on a low-fat diet, stay away from greasy foods and butter and such but as long as I do that, I'm good. The baby is due on December 7th or 10th. But we keep joking that she's gonna come on Thanksgiving. haha We are very excited to have this new addition. Looks like another lil girl!

No comments: